The 2017 Acura MDX Technology Package you have waited a long time, coming soon. With reputation, reliability, versatility and good value for your money, it is quite easy to understand why 2017 Acura MDX model is considered to be one of the best sellers. Though there are various package variables offered by its makers, MDX trims which have technology package seems to be grabbing the most amount of eyeballs. Here’s a review on 2017 Acura MDX Technology Package integrated trims.
2017 Acura MDX Technology Package – Innovations in the Dashboard, Storage and Safety Features
The 2017 Acura MDX besides its technology bundle will come with a bold and stylish design integrating an alluring diamond pentagon grille. The moon-roof top which is power operated and its tailgate is a remote control power operated. In addition, its jewel LED lighting system in its frontal headlights and its LED illuminated rear lights is definitely one of its focal points. It also has new auto high and low beam headlights, top quality puddle lights and also advanced fog lights. This trim’s overall dimension measure 196.2 inches in length, 77.2 inches in width and 67.4 inches in height. Its frontal track measurement is 1713 mm and its rear track measure 1684 mm. Ground clearance measures 7.3 inches
The cabin is extremely spacious and has ample leg as well as shoulder room for travelling convenience. Natural wood accents such as Olive Ash Burl from Spain and Black Limba from West Africa will also be noticed.
Its seats are covered with Milano premium leather along with contrast stitching and piping. Also, the driver seat is 10-way powered and it mated with advanced lumber support for convenient entry.
What to expect in 2017 Acura MDX Technology Package?
In addition, the 2017 Acura MDX with Technology Package will be seen having these below-mentioned facilities:
- ACURA personalised settings
- Advanced lane assisting system
- Multi-display screen
- Electronic gear selection
- AHA as well as PANDORA compatibility
- Siri-Eyes Free feature
- Traffic rerouting system
- Acura Rear entertainment system
- An advanced MID or multi-information display which presents turn by turn guidance
- Smart SVC or speed-sensitive volume compensation
- Acura Satellite communication
- BIS or Blind Spot Information system
- Remote engine start
Underneath the Hood of the 2017 Acura MDX Technology Package
Apart from all these mentioned conveniences, its makers have incorporated their 2017 Acura MDX Technology Package trims with a power packed power-train.
- Its configuration is 3.5-litre V6 with 24 Valve SOHC I VTEC direct injection engine.
- Power ability is 290 hp output at 6,200 rpm, 267 lb-ft of torque at 4,700 rpm.
- It is mated with a 9-speed auto transmission with sequential sports shift paddle shifters
- Compression ratio measure- 11:5:1.
- All-wheel drive and towing capacity of 5,000 lbs.
- Fuel economy- 19 mpg inside the city, 27 mpg on highways and 22 mpg on combined basis.
Going with its technology package, its trim will also host its standard features, thereby making it a complete family vehicle.
2017 Acura MDX Technology Package – Price, Launch Date, and Competitors
In conclusion, the price of Acura MDX Technology Package 2017 sub trims is estimated to be around $48,360 and as per its launch date, there are no such announcements made as of now. So, one would have to wait! Finally, trims which come with technology packages will be going head to head with Audi Q7 and BMW X5