Riding on the success of an all-time yearly sale in 2016, the 2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch Plus Package is gradually making inroads into the existing market. Many tipsters have stated that all Acura 2017 trim models have debuted with incredible momentum but trims which host Acura Watch package seems to be drawing the majority of the eye-balls. Also, here is a speak peak into what 2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch Plus Package hosting trims have in store for its fans.
2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch Plus Package – Specifications
- Advanced Adaptive Cruise Control system or ACC
- Forward collision warning system
- An upgraded CMBS or Collision Mitigation braking system
- Upgraded lane department feature
- State of the art MID or Color Multi-Information Display system synced to its navigation system.
- Pandora radio- internet enabled
- Leather coated steering wheels
- An Advanced tire pressure measuring system
- Uniform cooling system for all round cooling
- LKAS or Lane Keeping Assist System
- Siri XM Advanced Audio system with Musical voice commands
Users will also find some technology package specs included with the above-mentioned features.
What 2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch Plus Package is aimed at?
In addition, the Acura RDX makers have stated that the main aim of their Acura Watch Plus package is to give users a perfect blend of sporty appearance, luxury and sophistication.
‘All 2017 Acura RDX with Acura Watch Plus Package will be offered with all standard equipment seen in its base trims.’
They have also stated that their Acura RDX 2017 model is perfect for those who prefer a compact cross over with a power engine offering good fuel efficiency. These trims will be integrated with a 3.5-litre V6 24 valve SOHC I VTEC engine. Also, a 6-speed auto transmission with Sports Shift paddle shifters and graded logic control.
- EPA and MPG measurement is about 20 mpg while rolling within the city, about 28 mpg while rolling on freeways and also 23 mpg combined.
- The total power output during its testing phase is believed to be 279 hp and around 252 lb-ft of torque output
In addition, with this aforementioned powertrain configuration and convenience noticeable in 2017 Acura RDX with Watch Plus Package, car enthusiasts are definitely going to get good value for every single dime spent.
External aspects for all trims hosting variable packages will be pretty much the same.
- Jewel lighting LED system which will be seen in its frontal head burners.
- Rear lights will also get new LEDs.
- Advanced fog lights for superior viewing will also be noticed
- Rain sensing windshield wipers
- New hood dampers and latest quality parking sensors both in its fascia as well as the rear.
- Remote operated tailgate
- Moon-roof accompanied with a tilt will be power run
- New mirror included with LED manoeuvring signals
- 18-inch alloy wheels
2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch Plus Package – Price, Launch Date and Competition
In conclusion, the 2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch Plus Package trim is all set to roll out in 2017 ‘Fall’. And it is expected to be priced at $38,370. Finally, these 2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch Plus Package; so, will go head to head with 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC class and 2017 BMW X3.