The long-awaited 2017 Acura RDX Technology Package coming soon. The Acura RDX mainly being an admission level crossover SUV which was adopted from the design of the Acura MDX. Released way back in 2009, the model did not echo as well as its makers had hoped for. Hence its makers put in a lot more effort and tried to make this crossover Acura RDX Technology Package 2017 more luxurious and more meticulous in its design. In 2017 market Acura will come with different trims hosting different packages. Today the article focuses on one such namely- 2017 Acura RDX Technology Package sub trim.
2017 Acura RDX Technology Package – Innovations in the Dashboard, Storage and Safety Features
- This technology package comprises of an advanced navigation system for 3D viewing.
- It also comprises of Traffic rerouting system which is state of the art and industry appropriate
- Users will also find the latest ODMD or on demand Multi-use display
- A BSI or blind spot information system
- GPS-linked climate controlling system
- Rear crossing traffic monitoring system
- The Acura ELS Studio or premium audio system integrated with 10 speakers
- Acura Link real-time traffic with an advanced system for monitoring streets and freeway conditions
- Acura Link- next gen
- TPMS or an advanced Tire Pressure Measuring system
- AcuraLink Next gen telematics system
- Leather upholstered heated and breathable passenger seat
- Driver seat is heated and 8-way powered.
All these features will be integrated with its base features thereby making the 2017 Acura RDX model one to savour for enthusiasts.
Adding to this impressive tally, the 2017 Acura RDX Technology Package hosting trims will also feature company installed Siri-Eyes free system which is compatible with iOS device users. With Siri- integrated into voice command systems present on the steering wheels, drivers can play music, answer or make calls, check a map for directions, without even taking their eyes off the road.
All 2017 Acura RDX with Technology Package will also be integrated with sports seats which will be seen perforated with top leather upholstery. The driver’s seat will be heated and 8-way powered. Also, this will also be seen in trims having to host Acura Watch Plus packages and also trims hosting advance packages.
Apart from the above-stated specifications of 2017 Acura RDX with Technology Package, this new trim will also come with all its base specs.
Alluring LED front burners with Jewel Eye lighting system and also LED lighting systems will be seen at its rear aspect. Also, advanced fog lights, automatic dimming side mirrors and high-quality turning signals will be present.
The 18-inch alloy wheels, rain sensing wipers, remotely operated engine start and state of the art rear crossing traffic monitoring system, hood dampers and high-quality fog lights both front and back will also be noticed.
2017 Acura RDX Technology Package – Main Power Production Unit
The engine will be said to be a 3.5-liter V6 SOHC i-VTEC engine with the power capability of 279 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque. Fuel efficiency will be around 20 mpg within the city and 28 mpg on freeways and 23mpg combined. Also, its top speed is measured at 135 mph and its rate of acceleration is 0-60 mph in 6.5 seconds.
2017 Acura RDX Technology Package – Price, Competitors and Launch Date
In conclusion, the 2017 Acura RDX Technology Package integrated sub trims will be launched in 2017 fall at $39,270.
Finally, completion of 2017 Acura RDX Technology Package include the likes of:
- BMW X3
- Mercedes GLC-Class
- Audi Q5
- Volkswagen Tiguan
- Volvo XC60