Nothing says Americana and luxury more than a finely tuned first class Cadillac. With this notion in mind, Lexani Motorcars has unveiled their super luxurious trim of 2017 Escalade – the 2017 Cadillac Escalade Platinum Sky Captain Edition. This highly customized luxury executive version of 2017 Escalade is proving to be hugely popular among those who believe to travel in style.
According to their official press release, this new variant of Cadillac Escalade will feature signature texture models. As well as executive luxury interior design to provide the best driving experience one could hope for.
Let’s Check the 2017 Cadillac Escalade Platinum Sky Captain Edition: Inside and Out
Lexani Motorcars have already renovated some classic vehicles with their trademark style and interior features. This 2017 Cadillac Escalade Platinum Sky Captain Edition is going to be no exception to that as well. According to their official press release, this new model will include impressive interior features such as executive styled airline tables. Along with 24K gold trims for the show of ultimate luxury.
In addition to that, other exclusive features include suede lined walls, quilted leather seats, 18-way power modifiers in recline as well as standard passenger seats. It would also include the following exclusive specs:
- A Control 4 touch screen management system with infotainment features.
- An electronic front partition panel for extra privacy and seclusion.
- Modern upholstery change with luxurious design and quality options.
- A 41 inch custom made panoramic sun roof design.
- An additional 7 speed heavy duty AC system for interior
Lexani Motorcars is not looking to stop at only its interior design when it comes to this Platinum Sky Captain Edition. The company spokesperson also suggested that this special vehicle will include provisions for installing Apple Mac Mini PCs or iPads while in the car.
Along with that, there are provisions for accessing a 48 inch Samsung Curved Smart TV for video conferencing and entertainment purposes. Security options will include armored exterior layout with bullet proof glass coverage, along with improved tires and steel rims.
2017 Cadillac Escalade Platinum Sky Captain Edition – Performance Options
The 2017 Cadillac Escalade Platinum Sky Captain Edition will offer nothing premium other than what the standard variant of 2017 Escalade has offered. So under its hood, buyers will find multiple powertrain options to choose from. What are they? Let’s take a look:
- A new 6.2-liter V8 cylinder engine will be introduced that can offer a standard power output of 420 hp as well as a max torque spec of 440 lb-ft. This setup will be coupled with a 6-speed automatic gearbox, with either rear wheel drive or all-wheel drive train configuration.
- Another viable option seems to be a turbocharged 6.0-liter V6 cylinder unit for its Sports trim. This power train can estimate up to 420 hp of max power, along with a 9 speed automatic transmission module.
2017 Cadillac Escalade Platinum Sky Captain Edition – Price and Availability
Even though the ordinary 2017 Cadillac Escalade is going to be released sometime in the first quarter of 2017. There has been no fixed release date for this 2017 Cadillac Escalade Platinum Sky Captain Edition. More information on its pricing will be available after the vanilla version of this vehicle comes out.