The 2017 GMC Acadia All Terrain Package coming soon! There is a number of SUVs releasing in this year and the next one. And with the drop in crude likely to stay that way, sales might just keep up with the same numbers and stats. Customer specification and specific customization is the name of the game. And this 2017 GMC Acadia All Terrain (AT) package included is an example of these levels or personalization.
Exterior and Interior Modifications of 2017 GMC Acadia All Terrain Package
This 2017 GMC Acadia All Terrain Package is an additional optional package which comes with multiple add-ons included with it. There are near to no modifications as far as the exteriors are concerned. Muscular front fenders are coupled with a well inlayed front fascia. Statement headlamps with well-shaped LED clusters give to the model an appealing well-pressed look.
It is handsome from every respect; bulging on the hood, well-accented wheel arches and two rooflines to add to the whole structure. Adhering modifications to exterior modifications would be fruitless; GMC has stuck to the basic design language throughout the model range.
However, there are certain additions to the interior of this GMC Acadia All Terrain 2017 package. These modifications are on luxury and infotainment spheres. There are two trims to these variants, namely AT 1 and AT 2 sharing all the features with some as optional on the lower priced AT 1.
The 2017 GMC Acadia All Terrain package include:
- Programmable Power-Liftgate
- Side Blind Zone plus Lane-Change Alert (Optional in AT 1)
- Rear Park Assist and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (Optional in AT 1)
- Signature Lighting
- Keyless Open and Start
- The intelliLink™ 7-inch color touch radio (Default in AT 1)
- IntelliLink™ Color Touch Radio
- IntelliLink™ 8-inch color touch radio (Optional in AT 1)
- Bose 8-speaker Audio System (Optional in AT 1)
- Dual Skyscape Sunroof (Optional in AT 1 and AT 2)
- Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™
- First-in-Industry Front Center Airbag System
These are a host of features giving this car a huge boost for its interior specs ahead of its rivals such as the Honda Pilot, Jeep Grand Cherokee among others. What the American manufacturers want to do with this 2017 GMC Acadia All Terrain Package is to give it a host of features affordable to lure buyers into opting for it.
2017 GMC Acadia All Terrain Package – Performance Modifications
- Trailering Package with Tow Vision – This package adds on-body modifications allowing a trailer to be easily added to the setup and a towing vision cam for rear end vision.
- 6.0-liter V6 engine with Active Fuel Management 310 hp and Advanced AWD – This engine is among the best-in-class as far as power is concerned and the 310 hp output is put to good use irrespective of the weather conditions with a presumptuous AWD. AFM allows for optimum efficiency even after the dramatic increase in power.
- Twin Clutch – Smooth, accurate and powerful Automatic gear shifts for tarmac and terrain performance.
Both All-Terrain packages come with these engine modifications over the actual. Given that performance itself is nice, both on paper and on the tarmac, these tweaks make this car a much more powerful option making it a top-of-the-line mid-size SUV per se.
Other 2017 GMC Acadia All Terrain Package Specs:
- Hill Descent Control
- Rear air vents
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 20″ all-weather Blackwall tires
- 20″ aluminium wheel
- Cargo Management System
- Black roof rails
2017 GMC Acadia All Terrain Package – Pricing
The 2017 GMC Acadia All Terrain itself comes at $1,800. All-new GMC Acadia All Terrain 1 and 2 are priced at respectively $39,000 and $43,000 (variable). These added features look good on paper and may just churn up better sales for GMC too. As to the latter, time will tell.