Numerous car review podiums have rated the new 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe with an overall score of 7.2 out of 10. Though expectancy was definitely a lot more, many believe that this vehicle will become a highly desirable model for car aficionados.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe – External Body Parts and Inner Cosmetic Changes
First of all, let’s gander at the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe exterior specs!
- Dynamic bending lights and high beam- the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe has lights which will move along with the direction of the vehicle or as per the steering wheel movements. Its high beam will definitely assist approaching traffic. Enthusiasts will find high-quality HID Xenon lights sides just to give this model all the right finishes.
- An ‘A” for its aerodynamic features- This new model will make its presence felt. Apart from its benefits, its aerodynamics will offer an allure which transcends the level of good looks. Its sleek appearance and lightweight body will also enhance the MPG rating.
- Wheels will engender heaps of salutations- Its newly designed wheels will take an entirely new turn. For those ready to step things up, they will have options of 18 inches allow wheels to stunning 19-inch dark alloy wheels, giving out a sportier attendance and magnetism.
In addition, new settings and options will be seen with an 8-inch touch screen for navigation and 7-inch display for entertainment and music delight. This Hyundai Santa Fe 2017 will have a sunroof which will give you more as compared to other standard sized rooftops. The 2nd-row seats offer comfort and convenience and are all in a split folding form of 40/20/40. Also, they slide as well as refine fuzz free. Rear seats are heated. Its side seats are sunshade integrated. They are coated with quality leather and are extremely soft for travelling.
The 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe incorporates all the latest technologies namely-electronic parking brake systems, advanced cruise control system, double temperature controlling system. Also, the height adjustable and power operated driver seats and also Clean air Ionizer system.
Apart from that Infinity premium audio system with 12 speakers, Quantum Logic and Clari-Fi system for restoring lost sound quality and a quality cooling system which makes way for undeviating cooling throughout the cabin.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe – Engine Specifications
The 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe has 3 trims lined up and their engine configurations include:
- Sports- 2.4-liter 4 cylinder inline engine having 185 hp and 178 lb-ft. Compression ratio 11:3:1 and valvetrain- DOHC 16-valve along with D-CVV configuration.
- Fuel efficiency for FWD- 21 mpg for city, 27 mpg for speedways and 24 mpg combined. And for AWD- 20 mpg for city, 26 mpg on highways and 22 mpg combined. Fuel capacity is 17.4 gallons.
- Sports 2.0T- 2.0-liter 4 cylinder engine having a value train configuration of DOHC 16 Valve mates with D-CVVT. Power output is 240 hp and 260 lb-ft. Compression ratio is 10:0:1.
- Fuel efficiency for FWD is 20 mpg for city, 28 mpg for speedways and 23 mpg combined and for AWD its 19 mpg for city, 26 mpg on highways and 22 mpg combined. Fuel capacity is 17.4 gallons.
- Sports 2.0T Ultimate- 2.0-liter 4 cylinder engine having a drive train of DOHC 16 Valve mated with D CVVT. Its power output is 240 hp and 260 lb-ft. Compression ratio is 10:0:1.
- Fuel efficiency for FWD-20 mpg for city, 27 mpg for freeways and 23 mpg combined and for AWD its 19 mpg for city, 24 mpg on highways and 21 mpg combined. Its fuel capacity is 17.4 gallons.
All these trims with engine variants will have 6-speed auto transmission mated with the ShiftRonic feature.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe – Launch, Competition and Price
In conclusion, the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe market competition is from Toyota Highlander, Honda Pilot, Chevrolet Traverse and Ford Explorer. Launch date is said to be the onset of 2017. Starting price of this versatile model is believed to be $25,350. So, this information has been taken from the official Hyundai website.